All Quotes
Explore timeless wordsExplore timeless words
Showing 1–24 of 38 quotes
New quotes added regularlyI sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.
Source verified
Never hate, because it ends up in tragic, neurotic responses.Never hate, because it ends up in tragic, neurotic responses.
Source verified
Not I, not any one else can travel that road for you.Not I, not any one else can travel that road for you.
Source verified
We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind.We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind.
Source verified
we become brave or cowardly.we become brave or cowardly.
Source verified
Sometimes it is hard not to say, “God forgive God.”Sometimes it is hard not to say, “God forgive God.”
Source verified
Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.
Source verified
A man should not play the coward to his deeds.A man should not play the coward to his deeds.
Source verified
I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.
Source verified
The practice of Ahimsa calls forth the greatest courage.The practice of Ahimsa calls forth the greatest courage.
Source verified
When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.
Source verified
We shall fight on the beaches.We shall fight on the beaches.
Source verified
