“I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.I sound my barbaric yawp over the roofs of the world.— Walt WhitmanSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.— Steve JobsSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“I celebrate myself, and sing myself.I celebrate myself, and sing myself.— Walt WhitmanSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Society everywhere is in conspiracy against the manhood of everyone of its members.Society everywhere is in conspiracy against the manhood of everyone of its members.— Ralph Waldo EmersonSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.— Nelson MandelaSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Our cause was just, was very strong and it was winning more and more support.Our cause was just, was very strong and it was winning more and more support.— Nelson MandelaSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Imagination is a licensed trespasser.Imagination is a licensed trespasser.— George EliotSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“I am large, I contain multitudes.I am large, I contain multitudes.— Walt WhitmanSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist.Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist.— Ralph Waldo EmersonSource verifiedLikeDownloadShare