All Quotes
Explore timeless wordsExplore timeless words
Showing 1–18 of 18 quotes
New quotes added regularlyDifficulties break some men but make others.Difficulties break some men but make others.
Source verified
Not I, not any one else can travel that road for you.Not I, not any one else can travel that road for you.
Source verified
we become brave or cowardly.we become brave or cowardly.
Source verified
I love him who maketh his virtue his inclination and destiny.I love him who maketh his virtue his inclination and destiny.
Source verified
Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.
Source verified
The tree which fills the arms grew from the tiniest sprout.The tree which fills the arms grew from the tiniest sprout.
Source verified
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
Source verified
I am not the man I was.I am not the man I was.
Source verified
When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them.
Source verified
