“The ideals that have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.The ideals that have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth.— Albert Einstein QuotesSource documented
“Hope is contagious. Your actions will inspire others.Hope is contagious. Your actions will inspire others.— Jane Goodall QuotesSource documented1
“I don’t really know if my paintings are surreal or notI don’t really know if my paintings are surreal or not— Frida Kahlo QuotesSource documented
“Today I want to tell you three stories from my life.Today I want to tell you three stories from my life.— Steve Jobs QuotesSource documented
“I CHROMOPHORE—the one who gives color.I CHROMOPHORE—the one who gives color.— Frida Kahlo QuotesSource documented
“And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.— Steve Jobs QuotesSource documented
“A great soul serves everyone all the time.A great soul serves everyone all the time.— Maya Angelou QuotesSource documented
“That’s when your story gets really good.That’s when your story gets really good.— Oprah Winfrey QuotesSource documented
“Of all that is written, I love only what a person hath written with his blood.Of all that is written, I love only what a person hath written with his blood.— Friedrich Nietzsche QuotesSource documented
“It was obvious that a new science was in course of development.It was obvious that a new science was in course of development.— Marie Curie QuotesSource documented
“It is strange how deeply colors seem to penetrate one, like scent.It is strange how deeply colors seem to penetrate one, like scent.— George Eliot QuotesSource documented