All Quotes
Explore timeless wordsExplore timeless words
Showing 1–24 of 39 quotes
New quotes added regularlyToday I want to tell you three stories from my life.Today I want to tell you three stories from my life.
Source verified
secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster.secret, and self-contained, and solitary as an oyster.
Source verified
If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
Source verified
Everybody born comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory.Everybody born comes from the Creator trailing wisps of glory.
Source verified
I believe that no one is born free from the need for love.I believe that no one is born free from the need for love.
Source verified
Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles.Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles.
Source verified
I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone.I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone.
Source verified
