All Quotes
Explore timeless wordsExplore timeless words
Showing 1–24 of 25 quotes
New quotes added regularlyLove is understanding, redemptive goodwill for all men.Love is understanding, redemptive goodwill for all men.
Source verified
Love is not this sentimental something that we talk about.Love is not this sentimental something that we talk about.
Source verified
I believe that no one is born free from the need for love.I believe that no one is born free from the need for love.
Source verified
The course of true love never did run smooth.The course of true love never did run smooth.
Source verified
A difference of taste in jokes is a great strain on the affections.A difference of taste in jokes is a great strain on the affections.
Source verified
In Christian morals “thy neighbor” includes “thy enemy.”In Christian morals “thy neighbor” includes “thy enemy.”
Source verified
Love recognizes no barriers.Love recognizes no barriers.
Source verified
And love is greater than like.And love is greater than like.
Source verified
Why do I call him my Diego? He never was or will be mine.Why do I call him my Diego? He never was or will be mine.
Source verified
Love is creative, understanding goodwill for all men.Love is creative, understanding goodwill for all men.
Source verified
