All Quotes
Explore timeless wordsExplore timeless words
Showing 1–17 of 17 quotes
New quotes added regularlyHe is earnest in what he is doing, and careful in his speech.He is earnest in what he is doing, and careful in his speech.
Source verified
I always liked simple rock and nothing else.I always liked simple rock and nothing else.
Source verified
No, I never listen.No, I never listen.
Source verified
Practice must always be founded on sound theory.Practice must always be founded on sound theory.
Source verified
There must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity.There must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity.
Source verified
And remember to acquire diligence rather than rapidity.And remember to acquire diligence rather than rapidity.
Source verified
I like rock and roll and I express myself best in rock.I like rock and roll and I express myself best in rock.
Source verified
I like first person music.I like first person music.
Source verified
I do my best because I’m counting on you counting on me.I do my best because I’m counting on you counting on me.
Source verified
